Thursday 15 September 2011

Ooh It looks like somebody wants to win a second hand sump hose.

Yay...I got my first member/follower, thank you Darren you are greatly appreciated, I would also like to express my stegosaurus sized gratitude for the comment on my first post too my friend.

Feedback is what us egomaniacs thrive on, and it's thrilling to know that the 672 times that I have read my own posts are not the only airing that they are receiving, and that real live ACTUAL flesh and blood people whom inhabit the wider world are also perusing my paragraphs, and surveying my sentences...Hopefully to join me in my journey ever onwards to health, wealth and happiness, because they are passionate about self improvement too, Well that is just Awesome!

Thank you, thank you and thrice Thank you, you win a second hand sump hose, be warned though, It's possible it may leak.

Have an amazing day Darren and all others who have the grave misfortune of happenstance to wind up on my page, thus finding themselves faced with the immortal question that has plagued scholars, magi and lollipop ladies for aeon's...

What the hell is this guy talking about?

Until next time...

"Don't get your proverbials in a pickle"
                                                             Steven ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment