Thursday 15 September 2011

Grammar is not Grandpa's wife...An apology...

I feel that things are descending quickly from bad to worse when I am forced to make an apology with regard to my last post...Especially difficult when that post is thus far, my ONLY post!

I feel that I should probably mention that I have the most appalling lack of grammar and punctuation in the omniverse, (Is that even a word?)

I do try my best, but have no idea if the comma, exclamation mark or semi-Colon, (what the hell's a semi-colon anyway, and does it even need to be split up with a hyphen?), Is used in the right place or not. I have a rule... when the sentence has gone on for sooooo long that I am beginning to turn blue in the face and feeling dizzy from lack of oxygen, I know it's time to use either a comma or full stop, at which point I toss a coin to decide which to use.

So try not to judge me too harshly and I promise that over time I will try my very best to improve.

P.S, If the colour and formatting that I have chosen to use on my page is playing havoc with your eyes or has sent your budgie into a deep, dark depression, please let me know, as I am new to all this and am trying to learn the desirable colour schemes and suchlike as I go along.

So a heartfelt sincere goodnight from the United Kingdom is wished to all of you out there in interwebland.

                                                 Steven  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment